Location: Located in a large private concession on the eastern boundary of Hwange National Park, The Hide is also regarded as one of the most well situated safari camps in Hwange – offering simple access to the main park and in itself being well endowed with healthy wildlife populations.
Guest Rooms: Accommodation is in East African style canvas tents, comfortably furnished and each with en suite shower and toilet facilities. Each tent has a large front porch area where visitors can relax and view game at leisure.
- Eight twin bedded
- Two double bedded
- Meals are served in elegance and style around a 22 seater solid teak table
- Suited for a maximum of 16 guests, to make your African safari holiday as comfortable and relaxing as possible
- As an activity guests can spend a night in “Dove’s Nest” which is nestled in a large leadwood tree in the open plain
- Here lunch is being served in “Dove’s Nest” and there is nothing like a herd of elephant wandering down to drink to make a meal even more memorable
- Underground hides near the waterholes allow guests the unique experience of viewing game safely from extremely close quarters
- The underground hide is a remarkable experience. To have hundreds of Elephants and Buffalo along with all the other game, just metres away from you. The cacophony of noises, smells and close encounters are truly an opportunity of a lifetime
- Two hides allow for superb close up but safe photographic experiences
- Accompanied by a professional guide, begin the day with an early morning walk, or view game from open Land rovers
- Night game drives inside Hwange National Park
- Guided walks in the concession area
- Spend a night in “Dove’s Nest” which is nestled in a large leadwood tree in the open plain