Location: Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is just 4km from Victoria Falls. Set high on a plateau in a natural bush environment which forms a boundary to the unfenced Zambezi National Park. Regular game activity and movement is seen around the nearby waterhole.
A complimentary air-conditioned shuttle service transports guests to the Victoria Falls and town center. Airport transfers can be booked on request for clients’ account.
- All rooms are forward facing with spectacular views of the bushveld and African sunsets
- 55 Standard Twin Rooms (10 of which have inter-connecting doors)
- 5 Standard Double Rooms
- 1 Standard Twin Room catering for the disabled with an inter-leading wide access door to a Double Room
- 5 Deluxe Double Rooms – larger with mini bars
- 6 Split Level Suites – see notes below
- All beds are extra length
- Rooms do not accommodate a third bed
- Cots are available on request
- Makuwa-Kuwa Restaurant – A restful, split-level restaurant with outstanding views, overlooking the waterhole, and offering an a la Carte menu of local, regional and international cuisine
- The Boma – Place of Eating, Set in the nearby Gusu forest, just 500 meters from the Safari Lodge, The Boma offers a unique African experience comprising traditional entertainment with a mouth-watering menu. Courtesy transport is provided for our residents
- Buffalo Bar – An open plan bar with its own game-viewing platform overlooking the waterhole.
- 24 hour Room Service available – Offering a light meal and beverage service
- Ndaba Conference Room – This is set 70 meters from the hotel, offering real peace and tranquility. It is air-conditioned and has its own bar, service kitchen and cloakrooms. Gala Dinner – max 70 guests, Cinema Style – max 100 guests, U-Shape – max 50 guests.
- Open Air Amphitheatre – With stage area, situated adjacent to the Conference Centre, the Amphitheatre seats 120 guests
- Boardroom – Designed for conferences and informal dinners, the boardroom is situated within the central building and has unrivalled views across the Zambezi Valley and waterhole. It is air-conditioned and seats a maximum of 40 people
- Equipment – 2 x overhead projectors, 1 x slide projector, 2 x video/TV’s, portable PA system, flipcharts, blackboards, fixed and mobile screens.